Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Livestream is pretty cool.

I'm going to NYC today! I'm so excited. My friend and partner in all of our shows informed me on Monday that we lost our housing because their roommate was coming home early, so we just prayed that we would find someone to take us in. And Jessica found someone! She lives really close to Lincoln Center too, which is great because that's where we'll be headed pretty much every day. She's also saying that she'll cook for us everyday and that is the sweetest thing because she'll save us so much money on food. Thanks Jesus!

Hey, you can watch the runways live! You won't see me, but you'll see the models we will be working with backstage. I hope you can tune in on one of them :)

Here's the shows I'm working that can be watched live (I hope).
Feb. 9th:     6pm- Alexandre Herchovitch (brazilian designer)

Feb. 10th:   5pm- Joanna Mastroianni (elegant womanswear)
                   10pm- Emerson By Jackie Fraser-Swan (boston-based designer)

Feb. 11th:   1pm- Pamella Roland (fall 2013 red carpet outfits)
                    6pm- Reem Acra (another red carpet collection)

Feb. 12th:   1pm- Diesel Black Gold (high-end hip brand)
                   5pm- Sophie Theallet (former CFDA/Vogue award-winner)
                   9:30pm- The Blonds (glitter and crystals)

Feb. 13th:   6:30pm- Clover Canyon (california casual with bright colors and prints)

The purple shows can be watched here. The red shows can be found on newyork.mbfashionweek.com

I'm pretty nervous, so please pray for me and the other volunteers, friends! Hopefully I can find time to keep the blog updated on the cool stories.

1 comment: